Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output Power:||0.2-2.0J(0.1J/Step)||Focal Length:||5.0 To 25mm(1.0mm/step)|
Face Lift / Face Wrinkle Remover Machine , Liposunix Hifu Slimming Machine 2 In 1
What happens to the fat after liposunix?
The disrupted fat cells attract the body's inflammatory and healing responses. Special cells called macrophages engulf the fat and cellular debris. The macrophages then transport the fat through the lymphatic and venous system, eventually to the liver. This process takes 2-4 weeks, so there are no changes in fat, triglyceride, or any other body chemistries. The liver treats the fat from the macrophages just like fat you have eaten. The liver takes the fat and metabolizes it normally. Studies have not shown an increase in other body measurements after the use of liposunix. This means there is no measurable redistribution of the fat. We know it can't go back to the treatment area because those cells no longer exist.
What happens Hifu?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin.It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without anyinvasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
1. Equipped 3 heads,precisely acting on different depths of the skin
2.Fast operation.Full face and neck treatment only takes 40-50 minutes
3. Superficial,deel dermis and SMAS(Superficail Muscular Aponeurotic System).
4.SMAS contraction: collagen remodeling , elastine fiber contraction
5. Completely non-invasive, you can put on make-up 15 minutes after treatment.
6. Instant resultwill be checked from one time , good result will last 1-2 years
7. Non-invasive, painless, saft and no side effects
8. High quality,low consumables
9. More accurate procedure due to Exact Focusing Technology.