2019 high quality wave shock wave machine price
Our shock wave therapy equiment mainly utilizes the energy generated by the solenoid drive actuate bullet body inside therapeutic handle shank, so that the impact of the bullet body to pulse colliding the therapeutic head, the acoustic pulse will be converted to the exact ballistic shock wave, have a good therapeutic effect for musculoskeletal disorder and other.
ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) - Extracorporeal shock wave therapy is one of the types of treatment with the use of shock wave. The resulting shock wave apparatus generates high pressure that penetrates to a depth of parenastu centimeters into the body. The camera Rosetta ESW wave is formed using the method of electromagnetic and is transmitted to the area of pain, which is focused in the secondary fire. In this way the tide goes precisely in the affected place, without interfering with adjacent tissue.
The effect on cells and tissues is the use of a shock wave?
Experts emphasize mainly the analgesic effect of the wave - analgesic effect is due to reduce inflammation and increase local blood flow at the site of action of the wave. Rapid pressure changes caused by wave impacts lead to break up and dissolution of calcium deposits in tissues, stimulate cell transduction, improve blood circulation in tissues and have a beneficial effect on the regeneration of blood vessels and muscles.
The use of shock wave improves the elasticity of tissues, stimulates collagen production and even stimulates the metabolism of fat cells, thereby facilitating the effective cellulite reduction. It has been proved that the shock wave treatment ESW improves the appearance of the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness.
The Science behind Shockwave therapy:
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change boost the release of the chemical substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change stimuluate new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction reduces the contractile activity of muscle, break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain, effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm
4. Pain Reduction directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain.
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.