Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Shock Wave Therapy Device||Color:||Grey|
|Material:||ABS Material||Handle:||One Handle|
shockwave therapy device,
extracorporeal shock wave therapy machine
Shock Wave Therapy principle :
A shockwave is a pressure wave – any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed
to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
Features for shock wave therapy machine medical equipment
- Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
- Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
- Max energy up to 4Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
- Support continuous working mode and burst pulse mode
- User can save settings and rename the settings.
- Big touch screen control panel and knobs for easy-tuning with single finger.
Shock Wave Technical Specifications:
|Operating mode||Continuous/4/8/16 pulses|
|Power Levels / Energy||60 to 185 mJ(equivalent to 1-5 bar)|
|Suggestion for treatment parts||Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion|
|Weight||8kg (device only)|
|Power supply||100/240VAC 47/63Hz|
Applications for shock wave therapy machine medical equipment
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..